1. The manuscript should be prepared in given format using MS WORD (.doc). The guidelines given here may help you to prepare the manuscript. These templates and guidelines can also be found in publisher’s homepage (link here) by clicking on `Instructions for Authors' section.
2. The figures / graphs / plots in the manuscript MUST be of good resolution (600 dpi or more), tables MUST NOT be in pictorial format. Text in figures should not be too small, and preferably of equal size as text of the article.
3. Figures, text, or the tables MUST be visible within boundary of the text area of the page and MUST NOT go beyond it.
4. Do NOT use any Social / Academic titles (e.g. Mr.,Ms.,Dr.,Prof. etc) preceding the author names. Do NOT mention the position of a person (e.g., research scholar, student, assistant professor, professor etc.) in the affiliation.
5. Mention full address, affiliation, and email of ALL authors, specify a corresponding author with the corresponding e-mail ID. [Once an article is accepted, the publisher will send the proofreading of article to this e-mail]
6. Do not make any page numbering and do not give any running head title.
7. Every article must bear a self-composed independent single paragraph as Abstract, which MUST NOT bear any citation or reference. Abstract MUST not have a section number.
8. Articles must be written in spell checked and grammatically correct English.
9. All references, figures, and tables should be numbered in sequence starting from 1 and MUST be duly cited / referred within the text.
10. Adhere to page size (A4 : 8.27″X11.69″), page margin size (top:2.05″, bottom:2.05″, left/inside: 1.73″, right/outside: 1.73″), line spacing ( ‘single’ ), and font style ( ‘Times’ ), font sizes (Title: 14pt – bold, Abstract: 9 pt, Keywords: 9 pt, Section header : 12 pt – bold, Subsection header: 10 pt – bold, Table and figure caption: 10 pt – bold, Text body: 10 pt) as prescribed in AISC template, do not manually alter ANY of these parameters.
11. Verify the referencing style, which will help to produce correct reference format. A reference should bear following parameters in proper format: author name(s), title of article/book, conference/journal name, volume, issue, page numbers, and publication year.
12. Any article, not in format, will be subjected to rejection without any judgment on its quality.
13. The articles should be own work of the authors. If any work is referred from others (or some other work by the author), proper acknowledgement should be given. Plagiarism of any type, if detected, will lead to rejection of the articles anytime.
a. Preparing and uploading of the Camera Ready Article:
The final camera-ready copy of the papers must be in DOC format with a length of maximum 6 pages. Over-length charges will apply for each extra page beyond 6 pages. However, it is desired that maximum number of pages in an article should not exceed 8 pages in any circumstance. Check Step A: Manuscript preparation above for formatting the camera ready article. Upload camera-ready DOC file on to the firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Paying Registration Fee:
Calculate the registration fee according to your page length and type of authorship as directed in REGISTRATION page and make payment using Foreign Telegraphic Transfer or Direct Transfer or NEFT Transfer or Wire transfer (preferable) or demand draft. Do not forget to keep the pay-in-slip or Challan or online payment receipt. You need the scanned copy of it or scan of the DD to complete next steps.
c. Filling up of the Registration Form, MS WORD format [here]
e. Mailing the following items in .zip / .rar format to email@example.com:
1. The Camera ready Article source files, preferably in MS Word format
2. Scanned copy of filled in Registration Form
3. Scanned copy of filled in Consent to Publish Form
4. Proof of studentship for availing Student Registration (if applicable) signed by head of the department/course coordinator/registrar/director/principal.
5. Scan of registration fee pay-in-slip/voucher of online transfer/DD payable to RTDEEE-2018 (whichever applicable).
The mail must bear the subject line as: “Registration of article RTDEEE-2018-XXX”.
(A SINGLE MAIL must bear all items below. If size exceeds 20 MB, break the mail into more than one. Append to subject line of the mails: Part 1, Part 2 etc. Multiple mails without size limitation will not be considered.)
f. Submission of original demand draft:
To be updated...
YOU NEED NOT POST ANYTHING IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE PAYMENT USING DEMAND DRAFT. RTDEEE-2018 will not be responsible for any postal delay or failure in receiving the documents by the deadlines.
Electronic presentation facility will be available and presentation time is limited to 10 minutes including the question and answer session. The presentation should be crisp to clearly bring out the objective of the research and its outcomes along with its importance and applications, if any. The PPT must adhere to the template given [here].
Number of slides should be 10 (must not be beyond 12).
Presentation slides must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 01-Jan-2017.
The mail MUST bear a subject line “Presentation slide of article RTDEEE-2018-XXX”
Recommendation for extending works for special issues will be on the basis of the value of the work as well as the presentation.